Sunday, April 10, 2011

In My Mailbox (#9)

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It's a perfect way to see who's reading and review what.  Awesome!


I had a great week this week!  I got loads from my Wishlist!  Annd... free books!  Not on the Kindle, either, or from a published.  Just... given to me!  Is there anything better? ;)



Bought On My Little Shopping Spree! :

The Forest of Hands and Teeth
EntangledScorpia Rising (Alex Rider #9)

Inside Out by Maria V. Synder (Goodreads | Amazon)
Every Revolution Needs A Hero...
This looks amazing!  I seem to be into the whole dystopia genre at the moment, and Inside Out looks like a great addition!  Can't wait to read it!
The Lying Game by Sara Shepard (Goodreads | Amazon)
I meant to get Pretty Little Liars, but this was on buy-one-get-one-free, or some similiar deal.  So, of course, I had to get it!  It looks amazing, and really interesting as well!
The Forest of Hands & Teeth by Carrie Ryan (Goodreads | Amazon)
The Unconsecrated Are Never Alone.
You Are...
This was on my Wishlist, and had been for a while.  Someone outside the Blogging community suggested I get it recently, and I've been seeing brilliant reviews everywhere.  So, I finally have it, and I can't wait to read it.  Plus, the cover's really gorgeous!
Entangled by Cat Clarke (Goodreads | Amazon)
From the minute I saw this one on Sammee (I Want to Read That)'s blog, it has been at the top of my Wishlist.  And I have it now!  I can't wait to read it!
Scorpia Rising (Alex Rider, Book Nine) by Anthony Horowitz (Goodreads | Amazon)
Now, the reason I got this one is two fold: one, it's the final Alex Rider ever, and I really want to find out how it ends.  Two, William (read his reviews: here) also loves this series, so I'll lend it to him when I'm finished.  It was on my Wishlist, and now it is on my bookcase!  ;) 

Given To Me For Free!  (:
I'm not sure what the format/cover is, so I'll just tell you the book.  (:
Kim by Rudyard Kipling (Goodreads | Amazon)
The Human Factor by Graham Greene (Goodreads | Amazon)
Mary Barton by Elizabeth Gaskell (Goodreads | Amazon)
The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins (Goodreads | Amazon)


So, that's what I got in my Mailbox this week.  I'm kinda happy about it all, if you hadn't gathered! ;)

What did you guys get?

No comments:

Post a Comment