Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Kangana to play a superwoman in 'Krrish 3'

Kangana Ranaut will play a superwoman in ‘Krrish 3’ and she is quite excited about her role as she had never done it before. She is undergoing rigorous training to fit into the role and learning various forms of martial arts. She had also lost weight to get into superwoman costume.
Filmmaker Rakesh Roshan had assigned a special trainer for Kangana who trained her every morning at beach side.

Kangana informs, “Yes, I go to the beach at 5 am every morning. Rakeshji has hired a trainer for me, who teaches me martial arts, kickboxing and lot of other forms of fighting,” says Kangana, adding, “My character has supernatural powers, so I have to lose a lot of weight to fit into a superwoman costume. I have to do a lot of stunts and action sequences. I don’t think the Indian screen has seen a woman like this.”

Kangana is happy to adopt this new avatar, “I was very happy playing a Punjabi girl in Tanu Weds Manu for which I had piled on a lot of weight. For two-three years, I have been a little chubby, happy and quite successful too. So, I don’t mind the weight. But for Krrish 3, I am working very hard. They want me to look a bit muscular. Someone who is fighting and doing action with three men should look convincing and not like a delicate darling,” she says.
Before Kangana, Chitrangada Singh and Jacqueline Fernandez were approached for the role but they opted out.

No comments:

Post a Comment