Sunday, January 1, 2012

SULAGNA PANIGRAHI OPPOSITE RAJAT BARMECHA IN UPCOMING MOVIE



Sulagna Panigrahi Opposite Rajat Barmecha in Upcoming Movie
Sulagna Panigrahi Opposite Rajat Barmecha in Upcoming Movie

Sulagna Panigrahi, popular as Dhara of Amber-Dhara fame, took the big leap and entered Bollywood with the thriller, Murder 2. And now she has grabbed her second big project opposite Rajat Barmecha of Udaan fame. 

The movie we hear is a youth-centric movie. In Murder 2, the actress played a damsel in distress and couldn’t do the typical dancing and prancing around trees in the movie. However, her wish is fulfilled with her latest movie as not only is she playing a much younger girl but is also going to dance.

Sulagna says, “Yes, I have been selected for a film with Rajat Barmecha and it is a youth oriented movie. I am not allowed to divulge anything else at this stage. It’s a sheer co-incidence that I bumped into Rajat at the film festival, I had attended a few months ago and I had liked the film Udaan very much. And later we were introduced as co-stars in the party. I am looking forward to doing all that a Bollywood heroine does. After doing a film like Murder 2 where I was screaming throughout the film, this film gives me the scope to present my talent in a different way.” Good going girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment