Saturday, March 24, 2012

Classic mothers day card


Happy Saturday everybody,
I'm trying to make all  the mothers day cards that I need, and that is a lot. I started this card with some left over paper from the first mothers day card. But I did not had enough for the whole card so I improvised. That's were the music note paper came in. The Image is from Art Explosion cut with Spellbinders die. Pearls and gems for embellishes and heat embossed happy mothers day. I hope you enjoy it.


I enter this card in the following challenges:
Thank you all for this continual opportunities to enter all this wonderful challenges.
                                                                                        Love always, Elisa
                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment