Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Simple X-Mas Card

 Good day everybody;
Today I'm going to show you guys a very simple card I did, that I really like. I made the card size A2
 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 with white card stock.




 Both pattern papers are from the same mat stack. The greens cut them to size and punch the corners with Fiskars lace corner punch. The red paper, Die cut it with Spellbinders to include the image in the paper and stamp a sentiment. Cut two white scallops ovals  two sizes bigger, one embossed it with Cuttlebug folder for front. The other stamp a sentiment and use it in the inside. 
 To add some sparkles I put Stickles dots on the green paper both inside and outside. The front I sprayed it with Goose Bumps, and there you go my 10 minute card. I know your saying 10 MINUTES? Yeah,  I am kinda slow : )

 I"m entering this card in the following challenges;
Thank you all for this chance to try different thing at different times : )
                                                                     Love always, Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment