Thursday, March 1, 2012

When Ankita almost slapped Neil


World has witnessed third big brawl after Shahrukh Khan and Shirish Kunder slap gate and Saif Ali Khan’s tiff with an NRI businessman. This time it’s Neil Nitin Mukesh who lost his cool over Ankita Shorey. Neil Nitin Mukesh had a face-off with ‘good friend’ Ankita Shorey at the recently held Riteish Deshmukh’s brother’s wedding reception. The argument got heated up and at one point of time Ankita even raised her hand to slap Neil.

Now, the big question is what is the basic reason of the brawl. Well, different people has different story to tell. Some says that Neil promised Ankita to introduce her with some producers at the party but he ignored her and did not keep his promise.
She screamed, “You have embarrassed me. You were supposed to introduce me to people, but you were not even looking at me at the party. You were supposed to come with me, but you came with Puja (Gupta).”
Some say that Miss India winner Ankita was angry with Neil’s proximity to Puja Gupta.

Ankita was heard saying, “I did not expect this from you. I am sending my driver to pick up all my stuff. This is over between us.”

However, Neil had a different version to narrate. “It wasn`t a fight. It`s disgusting that I have to justify to the world what I do in my personal life. Ankita is a very sweet girl and she is a friend. She was upset about something and all I was doing is trying to pacify her. She is not my girlfriend, but I have known her for a while now and we are part of the same friend circle. As far as me introducing her to people goes, all I can say is I have not had a godfather in this industry and everyone has to find their own way. Having said that, I will help her in whatever way I can,” said Neil.

hearing Neil, Ankita had say, “Neil and I were not fighting over another girl, but over a guy. There was someone at the party, whose name I cannot mention, who misbehaved with me. I was very upset and disturbed at that point and hence I was crying. I went into the washroom and Neil came in. I think that`s where he went a little wrong. He was concerned about me. He was lecturing me about how I should not take these things seriously. When I asked for my stuff, all I meant was I wanted to pick up my shawl, which was in Neil`s car. And no we are not seeing each other.”

Neil and Ankita seemed to settle their differences by night as both were spotted together at a late night after party thrown by Jackky Bhagnani.

The source said, “By the end of it they seemed to have worked things out because they were cosying up at the after party. They both seemed a little drunk, so I guess it was one of those lovers spats which got over after a while.”


No comments:

Post a Comment