Sunday, March 18, 2012

Knockin' On Heaven's Door ATC

 Happy Sunday everybody,
Today I went out of the box, I challenged my self.  I visit a wonderful blog* here is what I can not remember I saw a video on U Tube I believe the lady's name is Diane. She's making a ATC with a lion and left over scrap very well explain. (If you guys know who I'm talking about please let me know so I can give her props.)**http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2012/03/march-15-2012thursday-dlart-thankful.html
I love the idea. so here is my version. First  I color my blank paper 2 1/2 X 3 1/2 different colors kinda spring-y  green, yellow, red, purple. I found some left overs images made a while ago with Cricut  can't remember the Cart. Added flowers, gems, pearls from stash. Brats are from Recollections. I name my card  "Come In" because of the door theme. The song that inspire me is  Knocking on heavens door with Guns and Roses, You know the Knock, knock knocking on heavens dooorr, yoaw lol. 



I enter this ATC in the following challenges:
I enjoy creating as much as I enjoy finding challenges. The only bad thing is at my age I forget where I saw what. I'll start writing everything, I'll get better, I promise. Thank you guys for listening  : )
                                                                                                                Love always, Elisa    
  **http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2012/03/march-15-2012thursday-dlart-thankful.html check Dianas Video on U Tube Thats how I learn to do an ATC

No comments:

Post a Comment