Thursday, March 22, 2012

Easter Card

 Hello everybody,
Today I did this adult Easter card. I Started with the sketch fromhttp://mojomonday.blogspot.com/ I turn it vertical, added an image from Art Explosion 600,00 Images.
About 8 years ago when my second grandchild was born I did Picture collages with their baby pictures and little art clips to take to work. That's when I bought this CD Portfolio Art Explosion I used it a couple of times,  then put it away. Now that I'm constantly looking for inspirations I revisit my clip art. I color the image with cheap markers : ) and use Stickles everywhere I could. I used Purple, Diamond, Gold, and Liquid Pearls white. I found it challenging to work with this image and this sketch but this is what I came up with. At the end, I like it. What do you think?


The back ground paper that I used have been in my scrap bin for a while I don't know who made it since its only bits and pieces.


The green pearls are from Michael's dollar bin and the flower embellishes are something I've been hording because I only have about 6 small ones and I've been waiting for the right card : ) 
I enter this card in the following challenges:
  Thank you once again for the great challenges.   Love always, Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment