Monday, March 5, 2012

Fly By Card

Hello Everybody,
 I hope you guys had a good weekend, because I did. When I wanted to start this new card, I had no idea what it was going to look like or what I was going to use. So I started with your inspirations and challenges, and it was so much fun. I enjoy going to your blogs and finding the new challenges and trying to incorporate them into my card.











I used red Stickles to accent the hearts. The green ribbon, was part of a hair barrette I did. I had curled the ribbon and sewn it together for a curly effect, but the curl got to loose so I scrapped it . I used Tim Holtz distress ink, walnut stain, to stamp the image and distress the edges.What I liked about this card is that it can be used for any occasion, for that reason I left the inside blank. I entered this card in the following challenges:
Why do I feel like I forgot a challenge? Lol I have so much fun trying all these challenges. I thank you all for this wonderful experience.              Love always, Elisa
P.S. I think I'll use it for Fathers Day what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment