Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Zoa Morani slips on the ramp of LFW


Karim Morani’s daughter Zoya Morani who debuted with Shahrukh Khan’s production ‘Always Kabhie Kabhie’ had a slip on the ramp at the on-going Lakme Fashion Week. She was the show stopper for designer Payal Kothari at the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week. She slipped while walking the ramp yesterday.

However Zoya lightened the incident saying, “I am human and it happens”. Zoya wore a simple orange colored short dress with match accessories. Her outfit symbolizes the social and cultural facets.
“I know I slipped a bit and it is OK. I am human and it happens. The best part is I enjoyed walking on the ramp,” says Zoya, daughter of film producer Karim Morani.
“I was very much comfortable wearing this outfit. I just loved the tribal designs and the footwear,” she said.
Designer Payal Kothari hails from Africa and showcased her collection ‘Veruschka’.
Talking about her collection she said: "The colours that we have used are very bright. We used a lot of bright orange, yellow, aqua blue and we also used beaded work which is very exceptional and we have created wooden heels. We wanted to showcase more of interesting clothes but the shoe was the focus."

No comments:

Post a Comment