Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mothers card for daughter, Judy

Hello everybody,
As much as I want to make a card, it just been impossible. With Torri my granddaughter, on my back. Literally every time I sit at my desk she runs and gets in my chair. She wants me to sit forward as she plays in the back. Oh the fun we have! I wouldn't change a thing except for more sleep,longer breaks between games, no more been horsey, less snacks, and a little more quiet time. : )
This Card I did last year for my daughter Judy, She has one daughter that is 7 yrs old and sometimes you wonder who's the mom ; ) lol
I did this card using The Blossoms and Butterflies stack from DCWV. I can't remember who does the flowers. Didn't  do much just cut and glue, emboss the inside, the outside is computer print poem on vellum paper. I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
 Thank you everybody! Couldn't miss the opportunity to enter your wonderful challenges.
And I'm extra grateful for your visits and comments.
                                                 Love always, Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment