Sunday, February 12, 2012

Anupam Kher's father passes away


Versatile actor Anupam Kher’s father Pushkarnath Kher passes away this morning. He was 84. Anupam Kher who was on his way to Goa to attend David Dhawan’s son Rohit Dhawan’s wedding was informed by
his brother.
Anupam revealed the news on his Twitter page, writing, "As I landed in Goa my brother Raju called from Mumbai that the 'Best Dad in the World' ( our father ) is No More. Traveling back”.
As the news spread among the Bollywood circles, condolence messages started to pour in. Filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar tweeted, "Please accept my deep condolences in this moment of grief, I pray to GOD to give you strength and bless the departed soul."

"I'm so sorry Anupam uncle.. Lots and lots of love and prayers," tweeted actress Sonam Kapoor.

Actor Siddharth, who played Anupam's son in 'Rang De Basanti', tweeted, "I'm so sorry for your loss sir... prayers..."

Our deepest condolence to Anupam Kher!

No comments:

Post a Comment