Saturday, February 18, 2012

Mother's Day card

Happy Saturday everybody,
Just wanted to say "Thank you"  to the Ladies at http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/ . My Valentine day card won, wooohooo!!! and also to send a holler tohttp://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2012-02-16T03:12:00-07:00 where my Vintage Valentine Card won top five!!!!!





 I'm so happy by the way this card came out. This is a Sugarnellie stamp Name Victoria (  my granddaughter's name) I use the colors brown, cream and turquoise . For the distress I use yellow and brown. I bought my inks awhile back before the blog idea, so i didn't pay attention to the makes or color names, sorry. I couldn't do the butterfly with out Stickles : )I used an old (bought for this purpose only I don't destroy books) romance novel. Another first, I sew my card, wow. I have never, other than in 8th grade, use the sewing machine. I bought it about two years ago because my daughter wanted to make a Halloween custom, two months ago she gave it back. I wouldn't have made this card without you guys card challenges and  inspirations. I enter this card in
 Thank you all for this great opportunity, to enter your challenges!
                                                                                                    Love always, Elisa 


No comments:

Post a Comment