Saturday, February 18, 2012

John is getting old', says Bipasha


Ex-couple Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor have kissed and make-up but long time couple Bipasha Basu and John Abraham still not able to mend their differences. It seems that they have part ways for lifetime and left no room for any patch-up. They not only avoid each other at events but recently, Bipasha Basu took a dig at John targeting his age.

When Bipasha was asked at an event about John’s impending wedding, she promptly replied, “I really wish he gets married. He is getting old.”

When John was asked to react on his ex girlfriend’s remark, the actor simply let it go saying, “I have been very busy with my work… honestly, I absolutely have no idea about what she has said about me. So, I would rather not dwell on it at all. It’s been four and a half years since I stopped getting a newspaper at home, so I don’t read what people say about me in interviews”.

When he was questioned about his marriage plans, John said, “I love the idea of marriage. Over a period of time, I have become fiercely protective about my personal space. When I say no comments, I genuinely mean it. Professionally, I am on a high and personally I would like to guard that space.”

While John remained a dignified silence on his marriage plans Bips was a little more open about it, she said, “Currently, there are too many men who want to date me, so I have to be careful. If I find an eligible man who fits the bill, I’ll get married too.”

John is currently dating investment banker Priya Runchal.


No comments:

Post a Comment