Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Victorian Mother's Day card

 Hello Everybody,
My daughter is about due any time now. I'll be taking care of my 3 yr old granddaughter Viktoria, "Torri The Terrible" lol for about one week.So I'm trying to make as many cards as I can right now. They choose not to know the sex of the baby, so it will be a surprise. I'll let you guys know what she has.
Now to my card.  Made this Victorian card with digi stamp from Sugar Nellie "Lizzie". I slightly color it with color chalks, used Shabby chic roses and the flower from Lay it in Crystals. I used cream color pearls, I stain them with  purple ink from stamp pad. I cut the scallop edge with Cricut Paper Lace,and heat embossed the sentiment, use Spellbinder S5-022 and the punch in the picture for the corners.







I enter this card in the following wonderful challenges:
Wow,  all this challenges are great and I'm very excited to participate. Thank you everybody!
                                                                                                         Love always, Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment