Thursday, February 16, 2012

Shahrukh Khan denies fight with Juhi Chawla


Shahrukh Khan is reportedly upset about how media cooked stories about his differences with good friend Juhi Chawla. Juhi and Shahrukh are bosom friends and they have good rapport both in personal and
professional front. Shahrukh blamed media for making false stories and said that he feels embarrassed when media questioned him about his tiff with Juhi.
"There is so much tabloidism in the work we do and the unfortunate bit is that some people write it and start believing in it. Then to come back and ask us about something that does not exist is a little odd and embarrassing for us because it did not exist in the first place," the 46-year-old said at an event here.

"It`s like the smallest particle of atom they are still trying to figure out. So, when you ask this to me and Juhi, all of us get a little awkward about why you are asking this, this has never been a problem," he added.

SRK added that during his initial stage in the industry, Juhi and her family made him feel at home.

"When I was new in the film industry, Juhi, her mother, her brother and her whole family looked after me and they have been very kind to me. We are very close friends," said the superstar.

"I have told her never to leave my side, even if I misbehave publicly and she has said that even if I misbehave and I am ill-mannered, she will still be friends," said Shah Rukh.

Media got a chance to build stories about them when Juhi said that Shahrukh has no time for good friends and that she is too old for him as he acts with younger heroines. She even claim that he doesn’t have time to see her brother who is in coma for a long time and who is also his business partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment