Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Priyanka pays no heed to SRK love stories

Very much has been said and written about Priyanka Chopra and Shahrukh Khan’s alleged affair but it seems, Piggy is least bothered about such false rumor. She is paying no heed to the false accusation that has been widely spread about her.

Priyanka is so much disturbed with the false report that she didn’t feel like enjoying the success of ‘Don 2’ and ‘Agneepath’. She said, “Of course, one gets bothered besides feeling hurt and upset about it. But I don’t think that makes people stop (writing). So, there’s no point (giving it any importance).”

Priyanka Chopra is also upset with the image of her and SRK sitting very close to each other that is circulating all round the net.  

PC was asked to explain the statement she once made that she needs someone ‘who can control her’, the sultry lass said, “Well, I am an independent and a free-spirited girl. And I mentioned ‘control’ because I feel I’m a bit of a wild kid. Besides, I also have always been a little control freak. Plus, it has to be someone whom I respect too.”

Gauri Khan was highly disturbed with Shahrukh Khan’s close proximity with Priyanka Chopra. She even did not invite Priyanka when she threw a party at Mannat to mark the success of ‘Don 2’. Gauri even snubbed Piggy Chops at an award function.

No comments:

Post a Comment